Private Health Insurance for Individuals
Nobody plans to become unwell but most people will require medical attention at some point in the future. With all the NHS cuts and restrictions on drugs and treatments that have been implemented over the past few years, more and more people are turning to the safety and assurances health insurance brings.
Health Insurance will provide cover for the costs of being treated privately when eligible medical treatment is required. Allowing you to avoid long waiting lists and gain access to a private facility local to you.
Health Insurance offers a wide range of benefits such as:
- Quick and efficient diagnosis
- Treatment when it suits you, no long waiting lists
- Choice of hospitals, specialists and surgeons
- A private room with en-suite bathroom facilities, TV and an a la carte menu
- Access to the latest drugs and treatments including drugs unavailable on the NHS
Different insurers offer different benefits and levels of cover to suit the requirements of eachindividual. Speaking to one of our advice based specialists at Healthier Cover will enable you to tailor a policy to suit what you want and most importantly what you may need.
Whether you are an individual, couple or family with health insurance in place or new to the industry we can find you the best suited level of cover at an affordable price.
Things to consider
- Where would you want to receive treatment?
- What is your budget?
- Are you happy to pay an excess?
- What is most important i.e. cancer care, quick diagnosis etc.?